Last week the Embassy asked for the number of the Hospital that our son was born at. I got an email late last night stating that they never received that number from our agency. So I forwarded the number to them immediately, and they responded almost instantly saying that they will contact the hospital as soon as possible.
Their Wednesday is now over and Their Thursday work day will start at 11:00pm our time. My prayer request is that if they have not yet gotten a hold of the hospital that they would be able to early tomorrow, and get all the information they need. It is likely to think that we could get clearance this week, hopefully tomorrow, if the Embassy gets what they need.
As many of you know, we are beyond ready to bring him home! We are weary and tired of waiting. That being said we do believe that God does have a plan and we are trying to trust him and his timing.
If you could keep us in your prayers for the next 48 hours, specifically the Embassy employees who are working on our case.
Thanks Friends, hopefully I will have some good news in the next couple of days:)