Imitate God, therefore in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. Ephesians 5:1-2

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Update...

Ok, so last night they said that they tried to call the nurse, but she was in a meeting, so they are going to try to call her tomorrow. Which will be our night time.

There is a possibility that they could talk to her and clear us tomorrow. So I am going to set my phone to ring when I get an email so that if that happens I can reply and tell them that we would like to have an appointment next week. The director of my agency said that we have a 50/50 chance of this happening. But we know that God can make anything happen:)

I contacted my Congresswoman today and her office is going to try to get a hold of the Embassy in Ethiopia today on our behalf. I do not know what this will do, but I ask that you would pray that it helps to speed things along and does not hinder anything in any way.

I will write an update tomorrow morning, and let you know what happens:)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Amy, we're praying! I know this is so hard... I'm dreading it. I read your post on the 30th and have been praying both nights since then. Praying they approved you today... still a couple hours left... hoping to hear good news tomorrow! :)