I will update as soon as we get submitted, thank you for praying!!
Monday, April 11, 2011
We are still waiting for our papers to be translated in Washington D.C. We are entering our 3rd week of waiting for them to be sent back to Ethiopia. We can not be submitted for court until they get our papers back. So please pray that they would be completed soon! The sooner we can be submitted the better with all the regulations changing all the time.