Imitate God, therefore in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. Ephesians 5:1-2

Wednesday, August 22, 2012






So much has happened in the last 8 months!  I cannot believe that I haven't posted since we got home!
Well Solo is doing GREAT:)   He such a tender hearted, fun, sweet boy.  It is crazy how soft his heart is.  He loves to dance and chance he can:)
I remember wondering how long it would be before he would really love us as his family and not just because he needed security.   And I have to say that I am amazed at his sweet heart, we taught him sign language right away so that he could communicate with us.  The first time that he gave me the "I love  you" sign with out me doing it first, took my breath away.
He has more energy than our whole family combined, but I keep hearing that is just "a boy thing";)

Back in April, we moved all the way across the country to Indiana... Yea I never thought I would say that!  I envisioned  a lot of places that I may live one day, and I can say that Indiana was not one of them....
But I must say that I really do like it here:)  I love the culture over here, and how friendly everyone is.  We are meeting so many great people.  People that I am excited to live life with, and I am very thankful for that:)

Emree has started pre-school, and loves it:)  I can't believe she is getting so big!  She is an amazing big sister:)

We are completely settled in and living life now, I wonder what God has next for us on this great journey he has for us:))

1 comment:

Mike said...

So excited for you guys!!! Keep posting so we'll know what to expect when we bring our babies home :)