Imitate God, therefore in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. Ephesians 5:1-2

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

WE ARE ADOPTING!!

We are very excited to announce that we are starting the process to bring home our second child... a little boy from Ethiopia.

We are going to start with doing some fundraisers this summer.  I will be posting all the events that we do.   

If anyone has any ideas or advice we would love it:)  In the mean time we would love your prayers for God to direct us down the paths he has for us and right to the little one he wants to join our family:)

I will be updating my blog regularly 

5 comments:

THE PEPPERLING'S said...

Aimee, That's incredible. How exciting. I wish you guys the best in the process. :)

Eryn said...

Aimee...seriously. I'm giddy about being on this journey right along with you guys!! This is so awesome.

I would love to help you with ANY fundraisers you do, so please let me know. Have you heard of the baby bottle thing? You make a little label, stick them on baby bottles, and distribute to friends/family to save thier change in (until a certain date) and then you collect all the change for your adoption fund. Seems like an easy one, I was going to do it, but now...we don't need to! :) Let me know, I would LOVE to help you.

mhkesler said...

I do not blog. I am a lurker (I read and leave no posts) this news however is drawing me out... I am trilled that you guys are doing this. How cool would it be if many many families for years and years from summit view adopt from Ethiopia? You guys rock, I have a deep respect for how you live and the commitments you have made. Again thrilled that our little Lucy will have a friend that has a similar story. Congrats

Tamara said...

Congratulations! Excited for you both - how great to have the Kesler's to learn from as you start the process... a blessed boy he will be!

Lavenda Memory said...

Aimee-I'm soooo excited for you! I didn't realize that this is what the bead thing was for! We really need to do lunch and catch up soon! When are you free?