Imitate God, therefore in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. Ephesians 5:1-2

Monday, May 12, 2008


I cannot believe that my little baby has gone from this to......................................this in only 5 short weeks!  And short they were, i go back to work in 2 days!  I am excited to get back to my clients, but man i just can't imagine leaving her.  It is going to be so hard!  I know that i am going to really struggle that first day.  But i know that God will be there to protect her wherever she is.  It's not only the fact that i will worry, it's that i am going to miss her so badly!  I would just be devastated if i missed any of her firsts.  Again i just have to rely on God, i know he work out what is best for our family.
             


No comments: